
Hooray! I got a picture of Hallie smiling. She is 6 weeks, 2 days, and 3 hours old. She is so cute. She took a long nap while the kids were sleeping, and when she woke up she was so happy. Morgan was talking to her while I was cleaning, and Morgan said, "Mommy, Hallie is smiling at me" I grabbed my camera, and Morgan & I continued to talk to her to get her to smile. She is such a little sweetheart. I'm so glad we got these smiling pictures of her. Don't you just love her big cheeks! I think she has my mouth and cheeks from when I was a baby, and I think she has Brian's eyes & head. We love her so much!

This right here I think is a "Melissa Smile" (what do you think mom?) I should post a baby picture of me on here to compare. I love her so much, and I love being around her and holding her.
13 comments:
I can't believe how much Hallie's smile looks like yours! It will be fun to compare the baby pictures!
love mom
Melissa I think she has your mischevious and playful eyes in the first picture. And that does look like your smile in the second picture. It's amazing she's able to smile at all with those big cheeks :)
I see so much of Jackson in her! These pictures really show you, too! I love the age she is getting to. Don't get me wrong every age is so much fun and enjoyable, but I loved when Taylor started smiling. You have the cutest kids ever! They are beautiful.
Wow! Even I see the "Melissa" smile and I didn't know you as a baby. Precious!
Oh my goodness!!! Hallie looks JUST like you Melissa. She is an absolute doll. And she's smiling already?! So cute!
How precious!!
There is nothing like seeing a baby smile! Thanks for sharing! It totally made me smile! How adorable! It's contagious!
Analice
I love this post. She is so beautiful!
She's so beautiful, Melissa! I love reading about your adventures!
What a cute girl!! You are such a good mom, your kids are lucky!!
Post a Comment