
We had a really nice Easter. We stopped at my parents house to say hi to everyone, and while we were there Hallie decided to explode in her cute little easter dress, so we decided to hurry and take pictures before we went to Brian's parents house. I love our little family!

My & my best friend. Brian is AMAZING! He is such a sweetheart, especially when I want to take pictures. He even helps me take the pictures, and I love how he takes them! I am so grateful for him. He helps me out so much with everything... the kids, the house, dishes, cleaning, making sure I eat breakfast, :) everything! I love him so much!

Our 3 cute kids. Hallie had a nice surprise starting to leak out of her back, so we told the kids not to touch her back. Morgan moved over as fast as she could because she was so disgusted. We told her and Jackson to just put their arms around her. They are such cute and funny little kids. Jackson would not let go of his easter basket, and wanted it in every picture. :)

Me and my girls... this is the best picture we got where Hallie isn't crying, I don't think she was very comfortable... :)
2 comments:
Cute Easter pictures!
You're pictures turned out so cute!! What a cute family!!!
Analice
Post a Comment