Nut Family

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Photos of Jackson & Morgan

I LOVE this little kid! He is so funny. He's starting to grow up, and I don't really like it very much. I want him to be my little baby forever, okay maybe not forever, but you know what I mean. Ever since Hallie was born he is just growing into this little boy, & he wants so much independence, but yet at the same time he loves being with Brian & I & is a great brother to his sisters.
I love this picture because it makes me just want to pick him up and cuddle with him, and of course give him a million kisses. :)
Our little princess "Beauty" or "Angel Cake" as she likes to be called. She is such a good big sister, and takes such good care of Hallie. Sometimes she acts so mature and I forget that she is only a month away from being 4, then the tantrum hits when she doesn't get her way, and I remember she isn't the same age as me. :) She is so much fun, and the more I watch her, the more I see myself... sweet, loving, funny, weird - you know what I mean???? ha ha ha :) I love her so much, and I'm so grateful she is my first.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

jen said...

I would have left a comment on the first set, but you already had 4... The kids look really cute. Do they look like that when they wake up too ?:)We'll have to take cousin pics when I'm there!