Here's my cute little Hallie. She did pretty well during the day. We felt like terrible parents though, our plans for the day were to eat breakfast at our hotel, go shopping at the outlet mall, swim, eat lunch, etc... well we ate & then walked over to the outlet stores to shop, but they didn't open until 10:00 and it was a little cold outside, so we decided to walk drive over to Kohls, so we buckle up the kids in their carseats, & put Hallie (who we thought was already buckled in her carset) into the car and drove off. We went to Kohls, went shopping, actually I shopped while Brian watched the kids. For some reason, he wasn't really interested in looking at all the cute little kid clothes, but he entertained the kids in the toy section while I browsed... the kids started to get a little restless so he took them outside to watch a movie (thank heaven for whoever invented the portable DVD player) while I browsed for myself.... what a sweetheart! I loved being with Brian, but I really missed shopping with my mother-in-law & sister-in- laws, somehow it's a little bit more fun shopping with girls that will say, "oh, that is soooo cute, I LOVE it, you look great in it, you have got to buy it" rather than "Yeah, I like that!" but I did love having Brian there with me, especially to help out with the kids. Maybe next time I can shop with the girls, but anyway as we were driving we decided to go to the family fun center and take the kids golfing. When we got out and were inside I took Hallie out & realized that she hadn't been buckled in the entire time we were driving! OOOPPPSS!!!! We felt so bad, and I think we each said a silent prayer thanking Heavenly Father that we were able to drive safely and that she was okay. I know that angels are constantly watching over us, and I am so grateful for the extra protection and blessings we have.
The family fun center was so much fun. We all loved it, and had so much fun. My favorite part was the bumper boats... They were awesome!!!! I've never seen such a thing and it was a blast. One button on top squirts and one button stears so I was squirting the 2 other kids in the water, along with Brian & Jackson on the side, and loving every minute of it. Don't worry, I wasn't being a bully, the other kids were squirting me too. :) In one section of the water there is a fountain that I steered Morgan & I under I was laughing so hard, and I think she thought I was crazy. It was so much fun!
Here's my handsome hombre & my little hombre... are they cute or what! They had so much fun in the boats too, and came out drenched! Definatly something we will go and do next time. I would love to be out there with all of Brian's family bumping & squirting each other. It was a blast!
So after our little bumber boats we went to eat at one of Brian's favorite places, none other than the healthy Carls Junior, well in the drive up look at this nice advertisement. Does that look DISGUSTING or what????!!!! I thought it look and sounded so gross! My next thought was maybe they would try fruit loops or Lucky Charms.... oooooo sick! I had to take a picture, but there is no way I would actually waste money & order one. Gross.. cereal & icecream...YUCK!




1 comments:
I agree, cereal and ice-cream, grose!!! Wow it looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your lil trip....I need to take a trip....Cute, cute family Mel, what a blessing....love ya
Post a Comment