Nut Family

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!! I have to say that Easter is probably one of my least favorite holidays. I think that I just don't like the idea of a Bunny coming to my house, however, I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that I was able to go to church today, and listen to speakers, as they testified of their feelings of Jesus Christ, and how grateful they are for him. I am grateful for Spring time, and for how all of the trees, flowers, plants, etc come alive again with beautiful blossoms. I am so grateful for the resurrection of Jesus Christ, & for his atonement. I am grateful for the fact that because of our Savior, I too can one day be resurrected and live forever. I am so grateful for this Easter spring day, and for the time that I am able to spend with my little family. I love them so much, & I am so grateful for the blessing of having them in my life. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mubeen said...

HAPPY EASTER, Melissa! Thanks for helping Analice out with her blog! I've only been trying to get her to start a blog for FOREVER!!

Melanie said...

Thank you Melissa for you sweet and beautiful testimony. Thank you for always helping me try to be a better person. You are one of the greatest examples to me.