Nut Family

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cute Pics from St. George

I love these pictures of me & the kids. Morgan took this of us while we were waiting for Daddy to get the strollers. I'm not quite sure what I was doing with my hand next to Jackson's ear... looks a little goofy to me, but oh well.. I still love the picture. :)
My and my girl. She is such a poser, and I love the self portrait of us. :)
Here we are at the St. George temple which is GORGEOUS! I'm not very fond of myself in the picture (the nice baby weight still to loose), but it was absolutly wonderful being there. The kids loved seeing the temple, and it was so nice & peaceful. One of my favorite highlights of our trip was walking through the visitors center and seeing the statue of Christ. It put into perspective what Easter is really about, especially with it being so close. I felt the spirit so strongly in there, & I'm so glad we stopped. In one room they had big pictures of Christ on the wall of his life from a baby to when he was resurrected, it was so incredible to see his life all portrayed by the beautiful pictures. As I was walking around I realized I had sharing time for this Sunday and forgotton about it. Shows how my brain has been working lately... a little spacey :) so anyway, I used the same idea and used pictures from Christ's life and had the kids find them from around the primary room and put them in order. I am so grateful for our Savior.
I LOOOOVVVVEEEE this picture. 6 1/2 years ago Brian proposed to me in St. George and while we were down there we went to the temple and did baptisims for the dead. It was such a neat experience to share together, and I have loved this temple ever since, so the other day I wanted to take a picture with the kids on the lawn of the temple, but only Morgan wanted to participate, so we got this cute picture. I LOVE the way she is posed with her Daddy... what a cutie.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: