Nut Family

Monday, March 3, 2008

Funny Sayings

Nap Time with Hallie, no I'm not crazy enough to actually let Morgan sleep with Hallie, although she would love it, somehow I think she might forget Hallie is alive, unlike Morgan's dolls, but anyway, I think Morgan wants to have her own baby, and go through delivery. The other day, I heard her downstairs saying in her pretend world, "I have to go to the doctors because I have a baby in my tummy." Ha ha ha








Sunday after church. The kids love cuddling with Hallie. They are so funny. They have been saying some funny things lately, especially Jackson. We took Hallie for her 2 week appointment, and Brian met us there... yep, the whole family went. Morgan and Jackson were quite interested in the PKU test, and the overall doctors appointment. Our little Hallie has gained almost 2 lbs, and has grown 2 inches in the last 2 weeks. I must be providing whole cream for her or something... the doctor said it was impressive she's gaining as much, yeah, you're telling me. ha ha ha Anyway, at the doctors, Brian & I told Jackson & Morgan not to sit on the round black chair because that's where the doctor would sit. So after waiting 15 minutes or longer, Brian finally decided he wanted to sit down. I told him to sit on the black chair, so he did. As soon as he sat down on the chair, Jackson looked so excited and said, "Daddy, are you the doctor?!!!?" What a funny kid! He has been so full of it lately! The other day he said to me as Brian was shoveling away the snow so it would melt faster, "Why is my Daddy shoveling the snow?" His big question lately has been "Why" on everything! Morgan never went through this phase, but Jackson says it for anything and everything. He is constantly making us laugh!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I AM SO baby hungry...:O( I gotta wait, or else I'll Die in August when we go to the Grand Canyon and hike down and up.
ugha!
Love Me