Nut Family

Friday, March 7, 2008

PiZzA NiGhT

Last Saturday night, we had our first pizza night. I had seen pictures of one of my friends and her little girl having pizza nights, and it looked like so much fun. Morgan & Jackson LOVED pizza night, and the next day when I asked what we should have for dinner Morgan said, "I know, we should have pizza!" They loved decorating, helping, & eating their pizzas. Of course they had to put the olives on their fingers... now what kid doesn't like to do that? :) When the pizzas were finished Jackson had eaten so much cheese & olives that he only ate a little bite of pizza, but the rest of us Loved our pizzas. Brian made a HUGE slice of pizza, but for some reason he didn't want me to take pictures of him eating... darn it. :) We had so much fun though, and will make it a tradition at least month with pizza & a movie... I recommend it for everyone! Thanks Lisa!
After the pictures those olives were gone within like 5 seconds. :)
Look at that concentration... Jackson started to eat it plain like this... gross!
Hooray for Pizza!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lisa said...

they looks so happy and proud of their pizzas! i am so glad that you did it, you're very welcome! it is such a fun little treat to do as a family.