Nut Family

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Grandmas & Grandpas

This is a picture of my 2 grandmas. I am so blessed that they are still alive, and for the example they are to me. I love them both so much, and I am so grateful for their constant support for our little family. I love how they didn't look at the camera for this picture, but are both looking at Hallie, to me it's precious!
My 2 amazing mothers! Karen (Brian's mom) is on the right of me, and my mom is on the left. They are so sweet, & I am so grateful for all that I have learned from them, and continue to learn from them. I am so gratful for my mom, and for all that she taught me growing up, and I am grateful for Karen, and for the incredible guy that she raised... I will owe them both forever.
Our 4 generation picture. I LOVE this picture. I LOVE that we are able to take this picture with all of us. I wonder if Grandma will want to live to be in a picture of 5 generations. :) Just kidding Grandma, hopefully you'll be the one watching over my grandkids at that time. :)
My 2 sweet grandpas. I love them so much. They are such a blessing to me. My mom's dad is by me, and my dad's dad is by Brian. They are such a huge support to us, and both of them have led wonderful lives, and are amazing examples to Brian and I. We love you both so much!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Frampton Family said...

You have such a great way with words Melissa. I am seriously teary-eyed reading this.

Lena said...

What a great day! I love those generations pictures. I count myself very blessed to have my kids Great Great Grandmother living with us and knowing my kids so well. 5 generation pics are possible! My sister's oldest daughter is 12 so we could have a 6 generation picture if she gets married young enough and Grandma can hang on for another 8 years at least, lol. She'll be 95 this month.

Anyway- I just love those pictures! You look just the same as you ever did- all smiles!

Lynette said...

You have such an awesome family! Your kids are the cutest!The generation pics are so special, you will treasure them always. We have one with my mom, my grandmother, and whitney.(she has it on her myspace) I wish my grandmother and Dan's mom was still alive to see our new addition, but I know they are watching over us and taking good care of our baby.