What a cutie!!!! I can't believe that 2 months have already gone by, where has the time gone??? It seems that just yesterday I was holding this new little baby in my arms, and she is growing so fast. So much faster than my other 2. Anyway, today Hallie is 2 months old! I'd have to say that these were the EASIEST & probably most enjoyable pictures I have ever taken. Hallie was so cooperative. I waited to take the pictures while the kids were napping. My goal was to get some sleeping pictures of her, but she woke up, and was so happy! The pictures were so fun to take. She just kept smiling and cooing at me. What a fun baby! I love these pictures because they show her smile, and her fun personality.
I couldn't decide what picture I like better between these 2, so they're both on here. Her personality kind of seems like that of a little jokester. I kind of think that she secretly thinks that she is so funny. :) We can already tell that she has a great sense of humor. ;)
I just love how sweet this picture is.
I love this picture! I love the rolls, & look at her arms... she looks like she has biceps, and I love it!




15 comments:
Melissa,
Analice told me you have a blog. Such cute photos of Halle. She is growing so fast. You're a great photographer. Hope you don't mind if I stop by now and then.
Mindy :)
You were not kidding when you said she was full of smiles!!! Those are the cutest pictures ever!! You do such a great job! Thanks for the baby fix the other day!! I totally enjoied it!!
Analice
Great pictures!!
she is adorable! i love her little personality she is going to keep you on your toes for sure and fill your house with laughter. so so precious
Hallie is getting so CUTE! I can't believe how fast she is growing. And I am loving the stories on your sidebar. You descibe their little personalities so well.
we love our grandkids!
Hallie is so adorable and you are an awesome photographer. Have you ever thought of taking pictures proffesionaly? I'm betting you would be a huge success.
I LOVE that you think that she secretly thinks she's so funny. I bet she does get a kick out of herself.
I can't believe that Hallie is 2 months already. You did a great job on the pictures. What a cutie!
love, mom
These photos are so adorable. I missed you on sat. It wasn't quite the same without you there! I am glad you got to spend time with your family.
She's so cute! So the other day I was looking at your blog and all my friends just loved these pictures, especially the rolls! ha ha. yea, I noticed you spelled our names differently, I just don't want people writing messages to us and spelling Steven's name wrong! Ha ha, we already get my named spelled wrong. We need to get together again!!
I can't stand how cute these pictures are. She is the cutest little chunk ever! I want to squeeze those cute cheeks!
I have to jump on you blog everyday, especially right now with these cute photos of Hallie. I have to smile every time I see them because they are so very cute! I am sort of stalking you I guess! :) I love these photos (as I have said before).
You have such a beautiful family! I love the baby pictures and the cute sayings from the kids, that is such a great idea!! I am glad to see you so happy, I miss you!!
So precious! I can't wait for Jay to get more rolls so I can just eat them up! She is just a little angel and I have to say, naked pictures are just the best. Jay doesn't think so though :).
Post a Comment