
Today Morgan turned 4 years old! I can't believe that 4 years ago, my first sweet little baby was placed in my arms. With Morgan, her birthday's are a little more special to me... I have been a mom for 4 years! wow, how the time flies She has been so much fun ever since, and I absolutly love having a little girl like her. She is so goofy sometimes and loves to tease anyone and everyone. Morgan is also very tenderhearted. Brian said that he has to talk calmly when he talks to her, or her eyes fill up with tears, which is says will be her defense for the rest of her life ( I wonder where she got that from?) :) She has such a sweet and caring nature about her, and constantly is taking care of Hallie & Jackson. Morgan loves to be organized, she makes her bed every morning, & her closet is always left exactly how I cleaned it, which I'm not sure if all of that is normal for a kid her age. :) She loves being in charge, or being the leader, and coming up with a game or activity for her and Jackson to play. I am so glad she is our first. She is so responsible, and I feel that I can trust her with helping out with Hallie. Morgan is our little princess. She loves being called "Angel Cake" & "Sleeping Beauty" She loves girly stuff, like lip stick, princess shoes & clothes, & especially nail polish. She has Aunt Kaylie paint her toes every time we go to my parents house, which is usually once a week. Morgan's highlights are when my friend & visiting teacher comes over and gives Morgan & I pedicures... we both LOVE it! Morgan is growing up so fast, and when I think about her starting pre-school in the fall, and kindergarten next year, I get a little teary eyed that she's growing up so fast. She is beautiful, & funny. I think Brian and I will have a couple of boys hanging around our house a lot when she's older. Somehow, I think her teasing now will change into major flirting too. :) I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent this sweet little girl to our family. We love her so much & she makes us smile everyday! Happy Birthday Morgan!!!


10 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't believe how fast time goes by, its crazy to think we are old enough to even have kids!! I hope she had a great birthday, she is very blessed to be apart of your family!
happy birthday Morgan!!! We love you
Very sweet pictures! Happy belated birthday to Morgan!
Happy Birthday Morgan! I still can't believe she is already 4. She looks darling in these pictures!
These pictures are so cute of her. I love them. IT was so much fun to see you and morgan on Sat. Taylor had so much fun. She wouldn't stop talking about Morgan and her presents and all the fun she had! Happy Birthday Morgan.
Such a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Morgan!!!
Happy Birthday Morgan!! I love how she poses for pictures, it is so dang cute!
She is so so so cute! Happy Birthday Morgan!
I have always thought Morgan was, is, and continues to be the most beautiful little person. It's amazing how a child can get the right combination of their parents genes and be so georgeous. Can't believe she's four!
Post a Comment