
Last Saturday, we had the cutest little princess party for Morgan. I don't really feel that I should put pictures on here of the other kids without their parents permission, so instead, there's just pictures of us. Brian was teasing me and asking me who the party was really for... Me or Morgan. I asked him as the day got closer if I could have a party like this, and if I did, if he thought my friends would come dressed up. He smiled, and said "Of course they would" So, I am going to have a princess party on May 31st for you all to come to. ha ha ha, okay the party really wasn't about me, but I had SOOOO much fun planning it for Morgan, & she LOVED it when the day finally came. We had 11 kids total... crazy I know, but I had so much help (thanks Brian, Mom, Karen, Melanie, Brittany N. Brittany D., Carly, & Kaylie you guys are awesome) We colored Princess pictures, introduced all the kids, made crowns, danced, ate cupcakes, went on a treasure hunt, & opened presents, my sister Brittany even dressed up as a princess & told the kids the story of how "she" was the princess that had to sleep on the pea. The kids were so cute! The girls all lit up when they opened their treasure boxes & saw lip gloss with a princess on it. It was so much fun, and Morgan seemed to be loving all of it. I love my little princess!

Our cute front door. The poster was so much fun to make. Brian thought it was a lot of work, but to me it was like doing a scrapbook page, only bigger. Look at that cute little princess!

Jayden (my niece) Morgan & Jackson (aka Prince Charming)

Princess Britanny from the Princess and the Pea, and Morgan. Morgan is such a sweet little princess.
5 comments:
I will come to your princess birthday party!!! : ) I think any girl young or old likes to feel like a princess for a day. Looks like it was a very special and fun birthday!!! Our babies are growing up!!!
It looks fun! I wish we could have been there!
I thought the Princess Party was so cute!! Makell had so much fun!! She loved the lip gloss!! She would hold it and walk around saying, "I'm a pitty pincess!" Thanks for the super fun party!
Analice
How fun, when I have a princess party, I will call you and you can organize cuz what you did sounded like so much fun!!! Cute pictures and Morgan is definitely a princess...adorable!!!
Oh I love Princess parties!
Post a Comment