Nut Family

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cute Little Hallie

For our families who live away...

For all of you that live away and haven't met or seen our cute little Hallie for a while, I decided to put this video on here. She has been so much fun lately. Today she kept arching her back and scooting up with her heels... funny girl. The other night at 3:00 in the morning, she woke up and just talked like this in her bed. She is such a good baby. She rarely cries & just keeps smiling and laughing... is that abnormal? :) I count it as a blessing that she is such a good baby. :) Anyway, I was trying to get her to smile and video tape her at the same time, so sorry about the half shot of her face, but you get the idea. ;) And notice how fast her arms are flapping, yeah, her legs are going just as fast if not faster. :) Enjoy!

7 comments:

The Heaton's said...

What a cute girl! I have yet to hear her really cry. I think she fits the catagory of the "perfect" baby! I love video moments. Our girls LOVE to watch videos of themselves when they were babies! How precious!
Analice

Ben and Darci said...

I love the double sneeze. It's amazing with that much chub that she can still flap those arms and legs so quick! I know Ben has problems with that, due to his chub.

Mubeen said...

Such a cute video!!!!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Happy Birthday My Friend!!!! I hope you have a great day!! You deserve the best!!

lincolnHabels said...

Adorable!! Thanks for sharing. I just want to pick her up and hug her.

Frampton Family said...

Is it possible for me to be both smiling and choked up at the same time?! Hallie is so adorable. Seeing this video makes me miss her so much Melissa. Not only does she look JUST like you, but she acts like you too. I can't wait to meet my little niece.

Mandi said...

This is so cute! It is so fun to see that video because Jay and her are so close together. I'm so glad she is such an easy baby for you guys! Jay is too! We are just blessed!