Nut Family

Friday, May 23, 2008

Morgan's Favorite Dress

Last year, when Brian and I went to Cancun, we bought this dress for Morgan. When we bought it, it went to the middle of her legs, towards the end of the summer, it was getting shorter, and I didn't know if she should wear it anymore, well, I kept it hanging up in her closet, and last Sunday she begged me to wear it to church. It came right to her knees, but I figured it was still long enough, so she put it on with a shirt on underneath, and was beaming all day in church and showing everyone her dolphin dress... funny girl! On Monday, the dress was still on her, and amazingly enough... no stains yet, but of course this time she didn't want to put the shirt on underneath, then comes Tuesday, the dress is still on, & of course no stain, and no shirt, I told her that if she wanted to go to Grandma's house she needed to change into warmer clothes, Tuesday night I saw the dress on the floor & thought, I should put it in the laundry while she's sleeping, but I didn't, so Wednesday morning, she comes bouncing into our room at 7:00, and of course with the dress on... sadly at lunch she spilled a tiny dot of barbeque sauce on it, and it FINALLY went to the laundry... yet to be cleaned. ;) I do love the dress though. At least she's not wanting to stay in her favorite pajamas all day. :) In the bottom pictures she's posing... she kept saying, "mom take a picture of me twirling" So she'd twirl and then pose. I love her so much! Even though our personalities clash sometimes (we're so much alike) she is such a sweetheart, and I love her more than anything in the world!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lisa said...

ha! i have the same issues with melissa too. she wants to wear the same two dresses all day and all night with or without the stains. she just takes them out of her dirty laundry bin to wear again. ahh! it's frustrating but she looks so cute just like your little morgan.

Bon said...

It looks so cute on her! I always turn short dresses into shirts. They are long shirts, but they look so cute with cropped shorts or leggings!


P.S. Her haircut looks fabulous!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

adorable hair, adorable dress, beautiful girl!!! How on earth do you get her to like to look at the camera and actually have a cute smile, Rylee needs lessons!!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Oh my gosh she's such a cutie!!!

Melissa said...

She is soo cute!

Frampton Family said...

Morgan is an absolute doll! I especially like the black and white pic of her!

Ben and Darci said...

Oh my GOSH! I still to this day do not know a cuter little girl than Morgan. She is so georgous.

Jessica said...

I LOVE the black and white photo. Isn't it fun to see what clothes are your kids favorites!