Here is my ode to all of my blog stockers. I actually don't like the word "stockers," so we will change it to "Blog Checker-outers" also known as those who visit our blog. Enjoy! :)Now I know it sounds crazy,
or so it may seem,
but I REALLY want to know
whose reading these things.
It started with one &
grew to a few
& before we knew it,
there were 1,000 of you!
Some are family &
some are friends
but others are strangers
with their own story to lend.
Some are from Utah,
Pennsylvania, or France,
and some are from
Australia & Texas
just taking a glance.
The truth is I tell you,
I'm curious too...
to know about life,
& a story from YOU!
Now don't feel embarrassed
or scared to admit...
I PROMISE I'll be HAPPY
& I won't throw a fit!!
So, I know this sounds crazy
or so it may seem,
but I REALLY want to know
whose reading these things!
Ha Ha Ha, okay, so I know this is extremly cheesy, but honestly, I really do want to know who is reading our blog. Mostly for my family. I really don't want to go private, but I have a map at the bottom of our blog that I check at least once a week, and there are people from other states and countries (like the United Kingdom, of which I don't know anyone there, in fact, I don't think I even know where that is. :) It is a state right? :) jk And, there are TONS of states that I don't know anyone in either. So, if you have not left me a comment on the last 2 posts, PLEASE let me know who you are. I'm excited to see who is reading our blog, and I'm excited to find out more about each of you. At this point, I think I will be going private in 1 week, so if you would like to be added on to my list of buddies, please leave a comment with your e-mail address ( I'll change it so it gets sent to my e-mail first so no one else will see your e-mail address) Anyway, I LOVE the blogging world... it's my escape everyday, to see how you all are doing. So, have a wonderful day & don't forget to comment! :)




10 comments:
practice comment
practice 2... dumb I know. :)
That is so funny cause i was just thinking of posting something to all the stalkers out there on my blog. Cause I swear all the people I know don't look at my blog 150 times within one week. : ) Make sure to send me an invite when you go private!!!
what a wonderful poem. did you come up with that yourself? i can never come up with words that would rhyme or even make sense together. that is great! i cant believe your going private too, maybe thats the way to go these days. anywho count me in!
I love reading your blog! You always have the cutest pictures! If or "when" you go private I want to be one of your blogging buddies! Makell LOVES to see Jackson's picture on the computer!
Analice
Well you know that I check out your blog. You can also comment on my blog too. :-)
P.S I have some cute bingo pics for you! Let me know how you want me to get them to you. ~Jess
ops sorry I forgot to leave my e-mail address jessmoon19@hotmail.com
I hope I can continue to read you blog. :-)
Add me to your list! I love seeing your beautiful kids!
rivkaoneal@gmail.com
Me, me!!
mubeenheaton@yahoo.com
Post a Comment