Nut Family

Friday, May 23, 2008

Morgan's Haircut

I haven't cut Morgan's hair for a year now, and it was getting so long & stragly, I had thought about donating it, but I didn't want to cut it too short, and Morgan loves putting curlers in her hair at night, and with short hair she wouldn't be able to, so after she and Jackson took a bath, we began the haircutting process. Wow... do you have any idea how hard it is to get a 4 year old to hold her head still, while an inexpierenced mom tries to cut the hair??? At one point I wasn't sure how even it was, and I still find little spots that look a little bit longer, but overall, it was a fun experience for both of us, and I LOVE how cute the new look is. She looks gorgeous, & she's only 4!!! Now, if you were to ask me to cut Jackson's hair, I would most likely need to buzz it because I would do a hack job... just ask Brian... words of wisdom... DO NOT have your 5 month pregnant wife (who is pregnant for the first time) cut your hair!!! You will most likely have to wear a hat to work, and your wife will cry because of the terrible cut she gave you. (of course this NEVER happened to us) :) ha ha ha Let's just say, Brian cuts his own hair now, & I do a little trimming in the back. :)
I think I cut 4 to 6 inches off... Brian felt bad because I cut off a lot of her baby blonde hair... his little girl is growing up.
Da Da Da Daaaa.... Isn't she cute!!!! I LOVE her hair!
And the back. I think it looks pretty even...just agree with me, don't look to close. ;)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Melanie said...

You finally did it. It is so cute. I wish Taylor's hair would even curl. I tried curling it for her dance photos the other day and by the time we had them done her hair was straight. Good job.

jen said...

Hey Melissa! It looks really cute! I think you did a great job!

Lisa said...

i love her hair! it looks wonderful! my husband was silly enough to let me cut his hair when we were first married too. with the military he has to have it short so he gets it cut every 2 wks so to save money he gave me the clippers. needless to say he was bald and will never do it again, i just get stuck with the back and ear trimmings. drag.

Anonymous said...

I love her hair it is adorable,

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

The Heaton's said...

It looks so cute! It makes her look grown up! What a cutie!
Analice

Frampton Family said...

Wow! I am way impressed with your haircutting abilities. The cut seriously looks so cute Melissa.

Whitney said...

You did a great job on her hair.

Jessica said...

WOW!! Amazing!! I am WAY impressed! The first picture of Morgan is so stunning she could be a model, seriously!