
Our whole family was together for conference weekend. We went over to Mom & Dad's for breakfast Saturday morning & watched conference together. The last time I have watched conference together with my family was probably 8 years ago. I remember living in Texas, and going to the stake center with all of my family for all 4 sessions to watch conference since we couldn't get it on our T.V. at home. It has been so nice being able to watch it at home. I loved conference this year. My favorite sesson was the Sunday afternoon session. I loved the talk from Elder Ballard (I think) to all the young moms, & I love Pres. Monson. It was so nice being with family. It was a little bit easier to hear the 2nd session on Sunday because it was just our little family, and the kids were sleeping.

The kids were a little quiet so Brian went to check on them, and this is what he found... reading books. :)

Saturday night while the men were at the priesthood session, my mom brought out all of her costumes to divide up between Jen & I. Jackson loved trying on all the different hats, and was making the goofiest (is that even a word?) faces.

Once again, a goofy expression on Jackson. The poor boy only has girl cousins in the smith side... hopefully that will change in September since my sister Brittany will have a baby then. Congratulations Britt! :)
7 comments:
Elder Ballards talk was one of my favorites too. I felt like I needed to hear that! It was beautiful and reassuring. I am so excited for Brittany. That is very exciting!
How fun to be together with family to listen and watch conference. It was so wonderful! I so look forward to conference time! What wonderful and inspiring messages! That Jackson cracks me up! He is the funniest little boy! What cute kids! Playing with cousins is always lots of fun!
Analice
That's so great that you got that family picture!!! You have such a great family (I can tell from all you've said about them and times that I have met them). I can't believe your little sister is having a baby! Your parents better watch out...with all those kids I think the number of grandkids is just going to EXPLODE!!!
hey, I don't know if you were meaning to do this, but you spelled Steven's name wrong! ha ha. It's STEVEN not Stephen. OH, by the way you have such a cute family and it was really fun to spend some time with you this past weekend.
it looks like you guys had so much fun...just like our family. don't you love getting together with EVERYONE...besides the caos it's awesome. You look good. I miss you and hope we see eachother soon
Love Ali
Your family just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Looks like a fun filled weekend with your family.
Post a Comment