
My sister Jen & her family came to town this week. Her husband, Jared, had to go to Missouri for work, so Jen & the 3 girls stayed with my parents. We had so much fun with them. We went swimming, made pizzas, watched movies, made cards, talked, & watched conference together. The kids LOVED making pizzas. We even made a stuffed crust pizza which was delicious!!!

Jackson & Aliza. Jackson was trying to show Aliza how to make it, but I think they were both too interested in eating it. Aliza didn't want to wait for her pizza to be cooked, so after she had put on the sauce and the toppings she ate it. She is such a little cutie!

Madeline, Carly (my sister) & Morgan

At last... they get to eat their pizzas!!
1 comments:
So FUN! I didn't know Jen was in town. Hopefully you spent a ton of time with her. I love seeing how much her kids have changed as well.
Post a Comment