Nut Family

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunny St. George

This blog, and the following are about our trip. I'm writing a lot so I can remember all that we did, & eventually make it into a journal book, so if you are interested in reading, enjoy, if not I hope you at least enjoy the pictures. :)
On Wednesday we left for St. George (about 3 hours south) for the rest of the week. Brian & I were tired of the cold weather here and decided to take a much needed quick vacation to Sunny St. George. It was wonderful! We swam, shopped, ate yummy food that I didn't have to cook, and had a blast. It's a little bit harder with 3 kids, but we still had so much fun. We ate at Ruby Tuesday one of our favorite restaurants, played, & swam as much as possible. The kids had so much fun swimming. One day an older man was sitting by the pool and Jackson kept yelling to him "Hey grandpa!" after saying this to him at least 4 times with the man not responding, Jackson asked me "What is that big boy over there?" I tried to keep him as quiet as I could, but had to laugh anyway. :) Jackson loved the pool. He loved jumping to brian, and he looked so cute kicking his little legs.






c
This is one tired little boy! At about 5:00, shopping, swimming, eating, & playing, and no nap. Plus, he didn't fall alseep until midnight the night before. Poor guy was so tired. :)










And now the kid is awake. :)







ooooppps I think the swimming suit is on backwards. Wouldn't that be a fun & interesting style though. :) ha ha ha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

Oh that is too funny with the swimsuit! Can you imagine if that were the style??? Glad you guys had a good get away!

Melanie said...

THANKS!!! Melissa your the greatest! You helped me get my blog to look so much cuter! Your awesome!

I am so glad you and your family got to get away for the weekend and spend time with each other. I am glad you had a great time!

About Hallie I may just have to turn you into the police... Not really because you would be able to turn me in also. I think everyone has done that at one point or another. Your lucky you didn't do it until your third child. What is my problem, I only have one!

Bon said...

I was in St. George on these days- to bad we didn't run into each other! Your kids are so cute, I love the pj pic's