Nut Family

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Singing with Hallie

Morgan loves singing "I am a Child of God" she is learning it in Sunbeams, and is constantly walking around the house singing it to her babies, and now Hallie. The other day she was just holding Hallie and singing it to her, and it was the sweetest thing, so yesterday I decided to tape it for all of you to see, and of course the video can't be complete without Jackson singing the ABC's. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

they are so cute! what adorable kiddos. i love that hallie was just sleeping perfectly content in big sisters arms. cute cute cute :)

Lena said...

Too too too cute!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Mel that was the sweetest thing I've ever seen...

Ben and Darci said...

Hey guys, we watched this with Riley and he was tickled to see them singing songs that he sings, and he went ahead and sang along with them! Very cute. See you soon.
Darci