Nut Family

Friday, March 7, 2008

Our New Little Nephew...

Jeff (Brian's brother) & Brittany had their sweet little baby Collin on March 4th... exactly 3 weeks after Hallie was born. He is such a sweet little baby, and it was so sweet putting them next to each other. They are like little angels. Collin weighed 6lbs 15 oz at birth, and Hallie weighed 8 lbs 7 oz, plus Hallie has gained 2 lbs & 2 inches since then, as you can see in the picture that only 4 lbs difference makes her look a little chunky... look at those cheeks and belly... aren't they so cute! We are so excited to watch these 2 cousins grow up together. We all went to the hospital to see Jayden's (older sister) little brother. For the last few months, & since they found out it was a boy, Jayden has referred to the baby in Brittany's tummy as "Airplane" so Jackson was SOOO excited to go and see baby airplane because they hadn't named him yet. When we were at the hospital Jackson looked at the baby and how he looked like baby Hallie, and then he wanted to see "Airplane" Brittany and I tried to explain, that the new baby was airplane, but Jackson looked like he was going to cry. Poor kid! I think he actually thought that Brittany would be delievering a baby or minature airplane. Ha ha ha :) I think he's accepted the fact now that the baby isn't really an airplane. :)
Cute little cousins!
It was so much fun being pregnant together again. Jackson and Jayden are only 3 months apart, and now these 2 are 3 weeks. How fun! Congratulations Jeff & Brittany!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lisa said...

awww... what a difference three weeks can make. it's just a reminder that we need to cherish every possible moment of their little lives. she's so cute!

Melanie said...

Congratulate brittany for me.

One quick question for you... were did you get the cute background?

Melanie said...

I just took another glance at your photos of Hallie and Collin... Oh my gosh, you are right. Hallie looks identical to jackson. My thought was why is Jackson wearing Pink?

Karen Nuttall said...

Melissa! I LOVE your blog!!! You are amazing! I need to get a picture of these two new grandbabies to show everyone. I miss your 3 cute children! You and Brian are FANTASTIC parents!

Melissa said...

Your kids are so beautiful and it is fun to see how excited they are about the baby! You look great for just having a baby! I miss you! Write me when you get the chance! Love ya!

Lena said...

Oh, they grow so darn fast! I can't believe just 3 weeks can make such a big difference.