Nut Family

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our little cuties patooties :)

Well, I know that I just posted some (actually tons) of pictures from St. George, but I had to post these pictures of the kids in their new pajamas. All 3 kids are asleep right now... lucky for me so instead of doing laundry, dishes, & primary stuff, which I really should be doing, I'm taking time to keep myself caught up with pictures (eventually I will make them into a book). So anyway, Brian helped me take these pictures yesterday morning before he went to work. I LOVE pajamas!!!! Especially matching ones. Brian jokes that I love them so much because I wish I could wear them, which I have to admit is somewhat true. Wouldn't that be cute if Brian had blue ones like Jackson and I had matching pink ones. ha ha ha just kidding. :) I don't know if Brian would ever go for that, but I promise I won't make him either. :) We saw these cute pajamas in St. George at the Children's Place outlet store, and they had all 3 sizes... hooray! Too bad they didn't have a size 28 for Brian & I size 26 for me... darn it! :) But the kids look so darling in them!
My 3 little sweethearts. I love them so much. They make me smile & laugh everyday.
I love the little smile on Hallies face. All 3 of them look so happy, and I love it!

What a cheesy little kid... I wish my lighting was a little better so you could see his eyes better, but I love the smile & personality more than anything
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

Wow those are such wonderful pictures! Kiddie Kandids experience really does come in handy, doesn't it. I LOVE the pictures.

Melanie said...

I love these photos. Your children are so photogenic! These pictures look AWESOME! The colors with the white make them stand out so well and really brightens up the photos!
Thanks again for your help earlier you are the greatest!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Melissa, those are so so so so cute....I remember when you took my pics at Kiddie Kandids, you had to have practice ones or something, wow that was a long time ago, my mom actually still has that pic up on her mirror, funny huh!! I'm bringing Rylee to you so you can take fun pics of her, I'm tired of paying insane amounts of $$$ to have someone take her pics....You do such a good job Mel!!!!

Lena said...

What beautiful pictures! I love Hallie's chubby cheeks!

Mubeen said...

Your children are so beautiful! I am Analice's sister-in-law, Mubeen. She talks about you often and I finally had to ask her for your blog address. Our babies were born just weeks apart. You have a beautiful family! I enjoy your blog so much!! I decided to finally post a comment so you can see that I am one of your blog "stalkers!" :-)