Well, I FINALLY found some time while the kids are sleeping to work on Hallie's birth announcement. I was trying to decide if I wanted to even do one since I have posted all of her pictures on the blog, but I figured it wouldn't be fair if she didn't have one, and the other kids do, so here it is. I love the pictures of her, and I love my digital scrapbook program... it is so fun to work with, now I just need to decide if I want to print these or not, sorry I guess this is kind of an announcement for all of you so I won't be mailing one... how tacky is that, but I figure with the cost of stamps on the rise, and trying to find all the right addresses, I figured it would be better to just post it on here, so I hope you enjoy!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Hallie's Birth Announcement
Well, I FINALLY found some time while the kids are sleeping to work on Hallie's birth announcement. I was trying to decide if I wanted to even do one since I have posted all of her pictures on the blog, but I figured it wouldn't be fair if she didn't have one, and the other kids do, so here it is. I love the pictures of her, and I love my digital scrapbook program... it is so fun to work with, now I just need to decide if I want to print these or not, sorry I guess this is kind of an announcement for all of you so I won't be mailing one... how tacky is that, but I figure with the cost of stamps on the rise, and trying to find all the right addresses, I figured it would be better to just post it on here, so I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
very cute! I really like the announcement!
I love this. So very cute. How did you do this?
never mind I needed to continue reading!!! : )
Very cute Melissa! Hallie and the announcement are adorable.
Very cute!! I want one done for Zayn but have no clue how to go about it unless I pay to have it done! You take awesome pictures of your children! But I'm sure it's easy to get good pictures with such beautiful kids!
You are the most talented person I know!!! That is the cutest announcement ever!! She is absolutely beautiful!! You have the sweetest family!! I am so grateful we are neighbors!!
Analice
Don't think I am stocking you. I kept having to jump on and off your blog. I was trying to find the hair bow website and I finally made a set of bows! I am so excited to have Taylor wear them tomorrow!
Melissa, I love the announcement! She's very beautiful.
Post a Comment