Nut Family

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hallie...3 weeks old

Here is some video of Hallie. I think she looks so much like Brian when she is awake like this. I know it's not very exciting, but for some reason she wouldn't laugh and smile and talk like the other 2 kiddies, so hopefully if this works, I will put more videos of all of us doing crazy things. :) Enjoy!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Brian and Melissa- She is so cute!!! She does look a lot like Brian! Congratulations!!! We love you both,Kristi and Lance

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

She is precious Mel!!!

Bon said...

She is so cute Melissa-

Melanie said...

I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old. She is so cute. I hope Morgan is doing okay today.

Talk to you soon.

Ben and Darci said...

Cute cute CUTE! I love the little noises she makes. Can't wait to see her soon. It's cute how she opens her mouth a alot :)

Frampton Family said...

I seriously just watched this video 4 times. Hallie is so sweet. I sould have to say that I think she looks most like you. I can't wait to meet this tiny treasure. Melissa, she is adorable!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

She is SO cute I can't wait to meet her.
Love Ali