Nut Family

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pictures continued

Brian & Jackson... My handsome guys :)
Here is my dad and Morgan. They love their grandpa so much! I think my little girl might break some boys hearts when she's older... just look at the picture!
Jackson didn't want to let go of the basket. He is a big fan of Grandpa too.
Here are Morgan, Jackson, & Jayden with Brian's mom. We went over to Brian's parents to eat a delicious ham dinner. Yummy! Then the kids got to go on an easter egg hunt. They loved finding the eggs, but somehow we never found the remaining 4... I guess Grandma can find them throughout the year :) At Christmas time we found another egg from last easter. It always gives us something to laugh about. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You have such beautiful kids and I love all of your Easter Pictures! I wish we lived closer! I copied your feedjit idea, that is so great! I have always wanted to know who was viewing my blog! Write me and let me know how you are doing!

Ben and Darci said...

Grandparents are the best!

Unknown said...

Hey Nuttalls~ This is a long lost friend of Brians from high school. It is Jennnifer Beardall. My new last name is Mangum. I found your blog through JTs and I thought I would drop you a line. You guys have the cutest littlest family. We live in Virginia and have one little boy Maxwell with another on the way. Our blog is themangumfamily@blogspot.com or email mattandjenmangum@hotmail.com. I would love to hear from you. Have a good rest of the day. Je
Jen

The Heaton's said...

I think Grandparents are the best!! There is such a special bond between a grandparent and a grandchild. You are so fortunite to have family so close!
Analice