Well, you know what they say about big storms and women going into labor! I think our new little arrival was somewhat anxious to come. I won't go into any specific details (I will leave it up to the pro blogger)-by the way-this is Brian posting this. It's my first time posting a blog and frankly I'm little intimidated, so bare with me!
I would like to introduce Landon Brian Nuttall! He was born at 1:03 A.M. this morning, December 8th. He weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz., and measured 21" long. He has been surprisingly content to be here, so obviously coming a week early was all his idea. He worked so hard for the first twenty minutes to open his eyes, so the video is him looking around for the first time.
I think he looks like a little Jackson with other features from the rest of us. Anyways, like I said at the first "I'll leave the details up to the profesional."The real reason I wanted to come home to blog this tonight was to brag about the amazing woman that you all know through this blog. I am so in love with Melissa and am so grateful to have her as the mother of my children. I always looked forward to married life with a wife and kids, but I never thought it would be so satisfying and rewarding. She has shown so much strength and love toward me and our now four children. We finally got all settled in our new room at around 3:30 a.m. I felt so wiped out and could barely stay awake anymore, and I couldn't understand how Melissa could still have any energy in her body after being awake for over 24 hours, and going through the delivery process. Yet, once again, never ceasing to amaze me, she just laid there with the new mother glow and a smile on her face. I think she only slept for about 3 hours before Landon was brought in to eat. The only concern she had was that I could sleep. What a woman! I love her and am grateful to have her as mine.




10 comments:
Congratulations! He is so cute. I love his hair! I can't wait to hear the details.
Congratulations! I know exactly how brian feels about you Melissa...I am a better person because Of you!
He does look like Jackson. What a cute baby!
Yeah Congrats, I'm so glad that he arrived here safely...and good job Mel!! Brian good job on the post you did great ;)
They were funny college years Mel, but some of the best ones too...you've had the biggest influence on my life since the day I met you and TK...thanks for being such a huge impact on my life...I hope you recover fast and can get some sleep...
What a sweet post Brian! Thanks for the pics! I have to agree with you, Melissa is amazing! Actually I think you both are amazing! We are so lucky to have you guys as friends! He is the cutest little thing! I was expecting to hear "superman" in his name somewhere;)! What a sweet gift from Heavenly Father! Congratulations!
Congratulations! What a wonderful early Christmas gift!
Congratulations you guys! What a cutie! Mel you look amazing! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy was, enjoy the holidays with your new bundle of joy! miss you
CONGRADS!!!! For the miracle of a NEW baby, and mostly for the miracle of having the BEST husband in the world. Brian you seriously made me cry you are the cutest.
Love ya both
Ali
What a sweet post! Yep, you definitely did something right in heaven to get such an angel wife. She truly is one of my favorite people.
He's beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment