Nut Family

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving... I am so much to be grateful for!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with the Nuttall family this year, and of course the food was delicious! The kids were happy that it was nice enough to eat outside, and I love their cheesy expressions as they got ready to eat. Earlier in the day, I noticed that Morgan had some homework to do (practice writing 7's) I told her that maybe she should work on some homework today and she said, "No Mom, I don't want to do homework today." I told her that she could do a little bit, and the rest tomorrow and then she said, "Mom, I don't want to do homework today because it's turkey day. I just want to eat today!" Fair enough. :)
I am so grateful for so much in my life. I am grateful for Brian and for ALL that he does for me. He is amazing! He has always been a big help with the kids and housework, but lately even more so... maybe because I can't twist & turn as much. :) He helps with the dishes & the kids every night & is a great Dad & provider for us. I love him so much & am so grateful to have him as my best friend.
I'm grateful for the true gospel of Jesus Christ. Especially for the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. I'm grateful to know who I am, and where I came from.
I am so grateful for my kids. It is weird to think that in 20 days we will have our 4th child! (yep, 20 days... that's it!) I am grateful for the joy that each child brings & for how individual they are. I'm grateful for good parents that have taught both Brian & I strong values. They are all such wonderful people.
I truly am so blessed!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: