Nut Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

Brian's way of Cooking

Last night we had my parents come over for dinner. I needed someone strong & handsome to pound the chicken breasts for me so they would be 1/4 inch thick. I gave Brian a wooden spoon & within a couple of minutes, I turned around to find this. I think we need a mallet for Christmas. :)

By the way, the chicken is for Parmesan Chicken, which is absolutly delicious!! You pound the chicken, dip it in egg mixture, then bread crumbs, lightly fry it on each side, and then place it in a 9 x 13 pan, pour tomatoe mixture on top followed by parmesan cheese and mozzerella cheese & bake it. It's one of our favorites!

3 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

The dinner was awesome. Brian did a great job pounding the chicken.
We noticed how pretty your tree was and forgot to mention it to you. Thanks again for having us over for dinner!

Bon said...

Ok I want to try this one. But I need step by step exactly what you use instructions. I am not a good guesser in the kitchen!:)

The Heaton's said...

Who needs all those expensive kitchen tools!