Nut Family

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Here are the pictures of the "glowing mother" that didn't make it on to the first post. Just a rookie mistake.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Frampton Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! Landon is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see this bundle of joy. And Melissa, you look amazing. You look amazing! Love you!

jen said...

Congratulations!! We're excited for you guys. So precious.

The Everyday Housewife said...

Congratulations you guys!! Melissa, you look gorgeous and Landon is beautiful!! You did great!! (By the way, Brian, you did great at blogging!!)

Inspiration Station said...

Wow, what a surprise that he came early. I'm so happy for you! Landon is such a cutie. Congrats and I'm so glad he is here. Enjoy #4!

Mindy Jo said...

Wow! Congrats, he is just beautiful!! :)

The Heaton's said...

Congratulation! What sweet pictures! What a special gift! Landon is absolutely adorable! I wish I looked like you after delivering! We are so happy for your family!

Elise said...

I absolutely love these pictures. Motherhood Glow, definitely! (of course, it helps that the two of you are so photogenic. . .) You have a beautiful family and Landon makes a great addition. I am so happy for you!

JPI said...

Thanks for the post. Sorry if we rushed you.

Ben and Darci said...

Yay! Congrats you two! He definately looks like he belongs in your family. That cute little face and blonde hair sais it all. You guys are amazing and I've said this before but you are a great example to Ben and I!

allison said...

You look great and he is so adorable! One of the cutest newborns I've ever seen!! Congratulations--your family is so beautiful!

Once There Was A Snowman said...

Congratulations! April didn't know, and here it is Thursday evening. (Hopefully your visiting teachers are more on the ball!) I hear her making some phone calls now. Thank goodness for blogs. I'm hoping Landon coming early was a good thing. When you sat next to us in Sunday School a week ago, you looked so uncomfortable. We are glad to hear you are doing well! (There, you've just uncovered a stalker! Thank Vanessa for keeping such a tidy contact list!)