Nut Family

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nuttall Girls Day Nov.28th

I told Karen for Christmas, that all I really wanted was for all of us girls to have a girls day without any kids. We had such a fun time!!! We first met at Brittany's house and went and met Janelle at Pottery Barn in Salt Lake. We browsed the store for a while & then went and looked at Pottery Barn kids and the rest of Trolley Square. We then had a yummy lunch at the Bistro ( I think that's what it was called). While we were sitting waiting, the waitress walked up to us and asked Brittany & Janelle if she could see their ID's. We all looked at her like she was crazy and Brittany said, "But I'm over 21!" I immediatly started thinking "Am I older than 21?" Right then Brittany said, "I'm 27!" I then remembered that I too was 27. :) I guess I didn't get asked because I'm pregnant & obviously Karen and I looked like the responsible adults. :) We were laughing about it, and I don't think the waitress thought we were too funny- we did though.
We moved on and stopped at Old Navy and got some great deals on items for Christmas. We then moved on to Target where we had way too much fun. I think we were in there for over 2 hours. We found some great gifts there as well, and Janelle treated us all to a Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks. It was yummy and perfect on a cool day.
We then tried on hats to see which fit the best. I think Janelle and Brittany were going for the "Russian" look while Karen & I were sporting a more "Swiss" look. :)

We then got a little carried away when Brittany found these cozy adorable sleepers. Obviously we had to try them on to make sure they were warm. We just laughed and laughed as we dressed, especially me as I tried to fit my pregnant body into one. It actually fit, although I would NEVER wear one because of how hot they were. We were hoping they had big enough sizes to get all the guys some for Christmas, but unfortunatly they didn't. They did have some really cool boy ones though that lit up in the dark. I wish Brian could wear a size 14 in Boys. He would have loved that Christmas present along with the kids on Christmas Eve. ;)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: