Jackson was so excited about his new baby brother. He kept saying while he was holding him... "My baby brother is so cute!" "I love my little baby brother!" "Can I hold my baby brother?" "I like my baby brother's hat." "I like my baby brother's hands, where are his toes?" Jackson has been so sweet with Landon. He loves him so much & loves to be around him.
Morgan was so excited to hold her new little brother. She had told all of her kindergarten class about him and even got to tell the first grade class with her teacher since my neighbor/friend was subsituting the 1st graders that day. Brian let both Morgan & Jackson take pictures of Landon to show to their classes at school. They couldn't wait to get home and actually see him.
One more picture of my sweethearts. I love them so much!




1 comments:
Melissa, He is SO cute. I need your mailing address. All the kids look SO excited. It makes me want another baby....!!! AHHH! I Love you and hope you are having fun with 4!!!!
Loves
Ali
Post a Comment