Nut Family

Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Impressions

The kids didn't come to the hospital because of the weather, so Brian went and took our camera to them so they could see what their new baby brother Landon looked like. They were so excited on Thursday when they came home. Brian put Landon in the carseat in the closet and put a baby doll in the crib for the kids to come and find. They looked at the baby doll and then started looking around the room. They soon found Landon and couldn't wait to hold him. We love our new little baby and he has been smothered with love.
I love the look on their faces at first seeing Landon. What little sweethearts.
Hallie was the first one to meet Landon and she was so gentle with him. Brian and I think they had a special connection in the life before this. She treated him like she knew him. Brian had taken the other kids to school and brought Hallie home to spend some one on one time with us. I can't believe how much she grew up overnight. Her feet that I used to think were so little, now seem huge compared to Landons. She seems like a toddler instead of my little baby. She has been so sweet & is so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristi said...

CONGRATS you guys!! He is sooooo beautiful!!!! Love you!!!

Ben and Darci said...

Wow you guys!!! You went and did it again...you had an ADORABLE little BEAUTIFUL blonde baby. Honestly, it kind of makes me baby hungry. Do NOT tell Ben. What a lucky little baby to have a family like you.

Melissa said...

I can't believe that you had to have an epidural twice!! I'm so glad that everything turned out okay though. He is so precious. I love the sweet looks on your kids faces as they are looking at their new little baby brother. Looking at all of the pictures makes me so excited!! I just hope that the next 7 weeks go by really quickly!

The Heaton's said...

What sweet pictures!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!! We are so happy for your perfect family.