We got a fun surprise on our doorstep today. Josh & Janelle (Brian's sister) just came back home from Switzerland, and brought all of this chocolate for us. They were going south early this morning, and left it on our front porch. Brian LOVES chocolate... I think he's a chocoaholic! Back in December when Josh & Janelle were visiting Brian let them borrow his jeep so they wouldn't have to rent a car, so they were so sweet and paid him back this way... with a huge box of chocolates. I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but after tasting pure swiss chocolate, I can't help myself. So, while Brian is at work today, I'm going to gather up all the chocolate, go and relax on my bed, watch a movie, and eat chocolate ALL DAY LONG! Because really that's all I ever do as a stay at home mom. :) Brian said that kids could have 2 pieces today. He probably should have given me a limit too... he might come home to nothing! :) The nice thing though, is since I can't read french or German, I can't tell how many calories are in each piece, so I may as well eat as many as I can while I don't know... right? :)
This was my favorite one they got for us. Isn't it nice! What a fun idea!
It looks like a picture frame with individual chocolate pictures. The swiss are so creative! Instead we get a nice brown hershey wrapper around our waxy chocolate. :)
There's the pot of gold! My mouth waters just looking at it. Can you tell we're just a little bit exicited. I wish there was a way you could all lick the screen and get a taste for yourself, but don't worry... it's really not that good... it's DIVINE! :)




5 comments:
I'll be right over to help you out with that chocolate!
Oh my mouth is watering thinking about the taste!!LUCKY!!!!
Melissa-
I know you do a lot of scrap booking and I have some questions about the digital stuff, could you email me and tell me what you like the best? bbutler911@gmail.com Thank you!
Brooke Butler
My mouth actually watered : ) Tell Brian there is a spot available at Chocoholics Anonymous! I am the president of the club! He can be VP : ) haha I think we get it from our dad's! Hope you enjoyed every last bit!!!!
Your right, licking the screen doesn't do it any justice! The chocolate totally reminds Adam of his mission! What a nice sister & sister-in-law! If I was the one to bring back all that chocolate, I think I would have had a hard time sharing!
Post a Comment