Nut Family

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a Mess!!!!!

So today, Brian & I decided to relax when he got home from work. We watched "Office" episodes while the kids "played" or should I say "made a mess" downstairs. This is what I found when I went downstairs.







Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Brian told them to go and clean up their toys or he would throw them away... a common threat we use for our kids. However, somehow we are too nice, and the toys don't end up in the garbage. Morgan & Jackson would start cleaning, and then they would start playing again. So, it was mostly Brian and I cleaning up the mess. :) Looking at these pictures though, I'm grateful that I do have little people making little messes. :)
Exhibit C... oh wait, that's MY mess! I'm working on a little project. & I was sorting through all my ribbon... I'll post pictures later.
Thanks to Brian my kitchen is clean & beautiful! I LOVE having a clean kitchen. Thanks Brian, and he made peanut butter bars for a R.S. enrichment meeting tonight for me, and they were better than I have ever made them. He made the chocolate frosting too, and it was delicious!!!! (He's going to be gone this weekend, so he's trying to get bonus points :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Don't you wish they could clean up as quickly as they make it?!! My kids call it "decorating". Ya, what ever! Funny, we use the same threats! Sometimes the messes get a little overwhelming but I have to remind myself they don't stay little long enough! There will come a time when I will want to clean up messes!! That sounds so wierd right now!!

Lisa said...

Ha! I think I only actually threw one thing away, not that it actually helped any. We one time put all of her toys in a black trash bag and pretended we were going to throw them out but she was crying hysterically and it kind of backfired on us. I can't wait to see what you do with those ribbons.