Nut Family

Sunday, August 10, 2008

We were a slipin and a slidin...

Last Thursday night, we went with all of my family and some good friends.. the Heatons & the Cooks to do our slipin and slidin. We had a BLAST!!!! It was so much fun! The kids loved it other than getting a little cold. My sister was in town with her family & we thought it would be a fun family activity before our family reunion. My other sister Brittany is 6 weeks away from having her 1st baby, so she played with the kids while we all slid down the hill. I love my family so much! We were all trying to think of creative ways we could sit as we went down the hill. Brian & I loved doing a train with everyone linked on... it almost felt like a rollercoaster when it pulls you down. It was awesome because there were no heights, but the same feel. ;) At one point we noticed a little kid in his swimming suit that didn't belong with anyone in our group. I asked Brian if he knew who he was and he told me that the kids babysitter had sent him over. What a nice babysitter... :) We have decided to make this a family tradition every summer. Thanks everyone... I love you all!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Melanie said...

looks like you had a lot of fun. I am bummed that we missed it. I can't wait til you do it again!

The Heaton's said...

Funny!! I just finished doing the same post on my blog! I clicked on yours and there it was again! Thanks again for inviting us! We had such a great time!! You have a wonderful family! The kids can't stop talking about it!! They are going to remember it for a long time!!

Ben and Darci said...

Wow your family is one wild ride!!! It was fun to observe how your whole family interacts. It's a big family with a lot of people, and yet you are one unit. Pretty cool. Thanks again for a great time. Riley was in heaven!

Brooke B said...

That looks like a blast!

jen said...

THanks again for doing that. I want to go again tonight! :)

Inspiration Station said...

Now that looks like a blast! So fun!

Bon said...

how fun! What a blast!

Lindsey said...

This looks like so much fun!