This past weekend we had a family reunion with my mom's side of the family. We went to a church owned camp and slept in cabins or yurts as they call them. We had such a fun time! The kids loved the campfire, and being able to ride on the paddle boats. I love the picture of all of us because my kids look like there going to sleep, when really it was just the sun, and Hallie looks like she's going to take off at any moment. Brian really liked climbing the ropes along with the rest of the family. Thankfully I had Hallie as a good excuse and needed to stay on the ground. :) And, once again, I love my handsome boys in the top left picture... aren't they cute! Thanks everyone for such a fun time!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Family Reunion
This past weekend we had a family reunion with my mom's side of the family. We went to a church owned camp and slept in cabins or yurts as they call them. We had such a fun time! The kids loved the campfire, and being able to ride on the paddle boats. I love the picture of all of us because my kids look like there going to sleep, when really it was just the sun, and Hallie looks like she's going to take off at any moment. Brian really liked climbing the ropes along with the rest of the family. Thankfully I had Hallie as a good excuse and needed to stay on the ground. :) And, once again, I love my handsome boys in the top left picture... aren't they cute! Thanks everyone for such a fun time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Your family does the funnest things!
Post a Comment