
Hallie is 6 months today!!!! She is starting to sit up and eat solid foods. She is such a little sweetheart! Brian is wanting her to keep her brown hair so he can have at least one little brunette like him. :) We'll see what happens. The kids just love Hallie. Sometimes a little too much! She does pretty well, but sometimes she gets kind of annoyed and starts to talk or babble loud, almost like she is saying "Give me space!" We love her so much!

What on earth would I do with out this little girl. The other day we had babysitters come over while Brian and I went out, and when I came home Morgan was wearing this. I asked her why she had Jackson's clothes on, and she explained that she was cold and couldn't find her pink ones like this, so she decided to wear jackson's because his were warm. What a funny girl! Why is it that girls can wear boy clothes, and still look adorable, but if little boys wear girl clothes, there's something wrong with the picture??? :)
1 comments:
6 months!! how did that happen already! you have an absolutely precious family and i enjoy so much reading and seeing pictures of them.
Post a Comment