I am so grateful for my little kids. I LOVE it when they play well together. They are each other's best friends, and I'm so grateful they have each other. If you notice, it is around 5:00 and Jackson is still in his pajamas, and Morgan has her clothes over her pajamas.... it was a lazy day. ;) Yesterday they were sitting on the couch together with Morgan in front with a "big ring" and Jackson was sitting behind her. She was driving him to the store. funny kids. I love hearing them laugh & play with each other... it always makes me smile. Enjoy! :)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's cute. I love it when my girls play nicely with each other. It makes me happy.
Melissa! They have the cutest laughs. i too cherish those moments...sometimes it seems like they NEVER happen and then when I really pay attention, I really do see that I have sweet kids. Thank for sharing
Love ya
Ali
Oh My Gosh!!! Those are the cutest laughs ever!! That made me LOL!! They are so flippin cute!!
Post a Comment