
A friend in my neighborhood is having a playgroup/Pre-School for the kids Jackson's age. He was SOOO excited to go yesterday. She is so sweet to do this for all the kids his age in the neighborhood. It's basically free... and Jackson gets to play, learn, and have fun. I think there are 6 kids total, and they are all in Jackson's class at church, and there is only one other little boy, so he gets his choice of the ladies. ;) I'm so glad he can go and experience this, plus, Morgan & I can have one on one time. My little baby boy is growing up!!!!

Morgan's first day of Pre-School was today. She too was sooo excited! Jackson will go on Wednesdays, and Morgan will go on Tues & Thurs. I'm so excited to spend one on one time with both of them.

You can just tell Morgan is so excited. She got dressed right away, and wanted to go when Brian left for work. When we got there she kind of clung to me and didn't want me to leave. I told her I would bring Jackson in so he could enjoy the preschool, and right away she sat down and told me I could go. I promised to come back. :) A really cute little girl came and sat by her and said, "Hi, can I play with you?" Morgan was happy about that. She is such a beautiful little girl, and I'm so grateful for her in my life. I'm excited for girl time with her and Hallie while Jackson's at his little school.

Morgan was so happy when I picked her up. She had a great morning, and can't wait to go back next week. There are 2 of her friends from our neighborhood in our class, so it's nice for carpooling, and that she can already have some friends in class. We're excited for all she'll learn this year.
4 comments:
aww that is so great! a little bit of free time is better than none right? i bet your kiddos are just going to love it!
I'm so glad that you will get some alone time with Hallie. That will be so much fun. For some reason the pics didn't show up, but I'm sure they looked adorable because they always do.
It is nice to get the youngest alone for a little bit! I am sure your kids will love it!!
It is nice to have this for our kids. W. loved it as well. It should be a fun year!
Post a Comment