
This morning bright and early, Brian took Jackson to the Dr. office to get his cast off. Brian said that he didn't cry at all. When Morgan got her cast off, it scared her so she cried, or should I say, screamed... the whole time! Brian said that Jackson just watched & thought it was pretty cool. Even the guy (Dr. Brian) removing the cast said that usually kids just scream. My cute brave little guy! It is so nice having his cast off. Although, he is a little sore, and can't put any pressure on it. He had taught himself how to walk with the cast, and was running all over the place, but now he's taking it a little bit slower, and scoots around on his bum. I'm so happy to see his cute little leg again.

My cute boy posing with his "cast free" leg. :) (It's the right leg)

This picture was taken a couple of days before he got his cast off. I love this kid so much.
2 comments:
Yea!!! The cast is off! I bet he will be running around and back to himself before you know it! I think Makell really thought Jackson was going to have a "blue" leg for ever!! She was a little confused when I showed her the picture of him getting it taken off!!
what a little sweetheart, such a tough guy too. i love it! i hope you takes it easy with his leg.
Post a Comment