Nut Family

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Meet my new "Soon to Be" Sister

Dum, dum, de, dum...dum, dum, de, dum.... Well here she is... Rachelle! Cameron met this amazing girl at a ward prayer when he moved to a different singles ward. They dated for a little bit, and as of tonight they are officially engaged!!!!! We are SOOOOO excited! I'm sure that any girl would be nervous to find out that the guy she wants to marry has 6 sisters and no brothers!!!! But, she fits right in with all of us! She is such a sweetheart & has such a fun personality! I have never seen Cameron happier! I love seeing both of them as happy as they are. They are such a cute couple and we are so excited to have her as part of our family & as our sister! We love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Bon said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to have sister-in-laws from our families side!!

The Heaton's said...

Congratulations! They look so cute and happy together!!

JPI said...

Welcome Rachelle, I'm sure I'll meet you someday.

Jared

Melanie said...

Congrats! I am excited for him! They look really happy!

Whitney said...

Congrats to Cam and the rest of your family.

Lynette said...

Congratulations to Cameron and your family. I can't believe he is all grown up and old enough to get married!! That makes me feel so old!

Lisa said...

wow! she is quite the looker! good pick cameron! congrats i am so excited that you will be getting a new sister, not that you really need any more :-)