Nut Family

Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Little Hallie Belle...

I did Hallie's 6 month pictures the other day, and they turned out adorable. Here are some of my favorites! I love the color in this picture. Her smiling eyes as Brian calls them, her red lips, and the pink flower. Don't you just want to pick her up and kiss those sweet cheeks.
Here's the picture with personality. Hallie is such a little tease. I love her big smile.
The whole reason I wanted to take these pictures was so I could capture her playing with her toes. I think 6 months is my favorite age because they can sit up, they start to eat solids, and they play with their toes, and try to get as much of their foot as possible in their mouths.
I LOVE this picture! I love her big smile and her happy eyes. She is such a fun and calm baby. We are so thankful she is a part of our family.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lisa said...

she is so cute!!! is her middle name really belle? we were thinking of that as a possibility with this one. i love the big flower, just adorable!!

Bon said...

So cute Melissa! Great job!

The Heaton's said...

Can you say photogenic!! I think you have another little poser! What a cutie! You should enter her into some baby photo contests! You do such a great job with capturing that perfect expression! I enjoyed rocking her as she fell asleep the other night! Thanks for letting me have a Hallie fix! You guys have great kids!

Melissa said...

Melissa, you are amazing!!! Thank you SO MUCH for the package that you sent me. What an incredibly thoughtful thing to do!!! I just cried and cried as I looked through it because I was so touched that you would think to do such a loving thing. I will never forget what you have done for me. You did so much more than send me a much needed book, a beautiful CD, and gifts for my girls that brought smiles to their faces, you showed me how to show love and sympathy for an old friend who loves far away. You taught me how to be more like Christ. I cannot thank you enough. I love you so much!!!!

Melanie said...

very cute photos. I love your background too. I almost used the same one!

Rivka said...

Why can't they just stay this size? I love every stage that my kids go through (yes even the difficult ones) but I wish they just wouldn't grow so quickly.