Nut Family

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Scrapbook Pages

Every week my kids pick a new movie they want to watch, or one they haven't seen for a while. This week it has been Strawberry Shortcake (thanks Ali), and they watch it everyday! While Strawberry Shortcake watches my kids for me, along with the characters from Highschool Musical (which they rotate during the week) I do digital scrapbooking. I love it because when they need me I just hit save and close the computer. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing when they start quoting parts of the movie. Today while riding in the car Jackson said to me, "Mom, say "when's the big game?" I said, "What, when's the big game?" and he replied as he held up 2 of his fingers "2 weeks!" which I guess is from Highschool Musical. Great... and they only watch it once a day! Funny kids. Well here is Morgan picking our growing fruits a "little" early. Luckily we still have 4 watermelon plants growing, and I think 1 cantelope. I couldn't get upset with her though because she was "helping" as she put it. :)
I know I already did pictures of our chocolates, but I just finished this page, and wanted to share. :)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Melanie said...

I am glad High School Musical isn't only my babysitter. And yes the quote that Jackson says is from HSM. I do have those movies memorized.

Bon said...

So cute Melissa...I love your pages!

The Heaton's said...

Such cute pages!! You always do such an amazing job! I really need to start doing those! HSM is a very popular movie at our house as well!

jen said...

Very cute! I think I need to add some more embellishments to my options! Too bad about the watermelons, at least you have some more :)

Roylance Rec. Center said...

First, your welcome for Strawberry Shortcake! Thanks for not hating me for losing Tarzan...(I am still on the hunt!) I love your pages...it really make me want to do it, but isn't it expensize to print out...you'll have to e-mail me the detail on that. Love ya Friend! Have a grand ol' day.
p.s. Tom and Jerry watch my kids for me!

Melissa said...

I love the digital scrapbooking. I'd like to learn how to do that. Scrapbooking is just so hard to do with kids who want to do it with you. :) My girls LOVE Strawberry Shortcake. I love High School Musical, I should get it for my girls, I bet they would like it as well.

Melissa said...

Hey stranger! I haven't heard from in a long time and it was fun catching up on your blog, I can't believe how fast kids grow up! I hope you are doing well, love your pictures!!

Brittany said...

You guys are so cute! I love the scrapbooking pages and I think I need to buy that program or something similar. Oh, I also love your background. Sorry we couldn't come last night. I finally slept all the way through the night without feeling sick, so let's still plan on saturday!

Lisa said...

wow! those pages are great! i'm an old fashioned girl and just love to have my entire dining room table covered with pictures and pages and scraps for months at a time :-) my family has gotten quite adjusted to eating our meals on the couch in front of the tv! it's terrible! i've put everyhting up but now mel is going to pre-k and i'll be taking it all back out finally having some quality time to scrap in peace! i hate to say it but spongebob is my babysitter and tom and jerry, she just can't get enough of those shows

jjba said...

Melissa:

It is fun to see you are still scrapbooking! I hope all is well.

Jessica Alldredge