Nut Family

Monday, August 4, 2008

Fish Lake

This past weekend we went with all of the Nuttall Family to Fish Lake. It's something Brian has done since he was a kid, and has loved it ever since. We all had so much fun! On the first morning, Morgan went with Brian at 6:00 a.m. to catch some fish... she caught 3! And, they were with her little Dora fishing pole... I on the other hand didn't catch any... other than the little perch fish, that was easy enough for Jackson and Jayden to catch... maybe next year. :) We had so much fun though. The kids loved being with their cousins, and Morgan even got to go to the Lodge with Grandpa for some treats and popsicles. It was so nice having the weekend to spend with family. Thanks Boyd and Karen for a great weekend!!!
While Brian & Jeff were out fishing one day, Brittany and I had a friendly competition of who could color the prettiest picture, and then we had Josh vote. Somehow, Brittany won, which I don't know why... mine was obviously better than hers... just look how bright my colors are... I think she gave Josh some money so he would pick hers. Ha ha ha. That night they presented awards to us. Brittany got a DVD for her first place picture, and a camera for her 2nd place picture, and I got a bag of cheetos. Boyd even participated and colored 2 cats. :) We had so much fun! The last night we all went to dinner where Brian got his steak dinner he has been craving since last year, and then we all chipped in for the big party boat. We had so much fun wit all of us on there. It was so relaxing, with great food & family, and we can't wait until next year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Looks like a fabulous place to go and get away!! Looks like your family had a great time!! I think Morgan needs to show some of us how to fish! Forget those expensive fishing poles! A Dora one seems to do the trick!! Despite Jackson's broken leg he looks like he had a lot of fun! I love his little smile!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Mel How do you do the big thing of checkerboard pics, I love it cuz you can click on it and see the pics bigger...what do you do......