Nut Family

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Together for 9 years & counting...

 
This is one of my favorite pictures. This past summer & fall, the kids would see Brian & I hug and then they would all sing, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I always loved hearing it & of course being kissed too. :) When we did family pictures in the fall I asked my friend Shannon (who is an AMAZING photographer) to take a picture with them looking at us while we were kissing. She got this perfect picture! I love the look on each of their faces. I love that we weren't just posed, but that Shannon was able to catch a glimpse into our everyday lives. I love that each of the kids look happy & content. I hope that the love that Brian & I have for each other offers each of our children a sense of security & love. I hope that as they see us demonstrate our love for one another, that they will never question how much we love them.
I am grateful that 9 years ago today- I married Brian. He really is the man of my dreams. :) I love that our life together is an adventure that we both get to be a part of. I love that we have grown closer & loved each other more. Even with all the challenges & trials we have faced in our life together, I can honestly say, that I love him more today than I did on our sweet wedding day.
I never imagined that my life would be as beautiful as it is. I always knew I would have children & a husband, but I didn't fully comprehend the power of love that comes with those beautiful blessings. And so today, I write with gratitude in my heart for my sweetheart & all that he has done for me. Happy Anniversary!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexis said...

So sweet and precious.

Ben and Darci said...

It's so nice to see some green in that picture. This winter is welcome to leave now. You guys are great! You are a true success story!