While I was shoveling one day, Jackson decided he wanted to help me. First he took 2 big scoops of snow & threw it to the side of the driveway. Then he started making snow angels & finally he started a snow man. After I finished the drivway, I went over to help him with the snowman. I loved seeing his creativity & watching him play it the snow.
The next day we got a HUGE snow storm! I looked outside at 6:00 and decided that I didn't want to send Morgan to school. I didn't want to drive in it, and where it was the last day before Christmas break, I knew they wouldn't be doing much. At 7:30 they decided to cancel school. We ended up getting a little over 12 inches of snow! The kids were so excited to have a "snow day." I felt like Buddy the Elf was living with me as we made plans for the day. Here was the list that Morgan & Jackson came up with. First we'll change our room around. Second, we'll go outside and play with our friends in the snow. Third, we'll come inside and take a hot bath. Fourth, we'll drink hot chocolate & eat lunch. Fifth we'll watch a movie. Sixth, we'll make cookies. It was a great way to spend our snow day.




0 comments:
Post a Comment