Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Funny little boy
Landon is turning into quite the entertainer- must get that from Hallie & Jackson. He seems to think that he is pretty funny to & loves to get a reaction from each of us. I love the picture of Morgan playing the piano with him. She is probably playing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" while he is just happy to be able to put his little hands on the keys. His new trick is putting his head on the ground while pretending that he is hiding-funny boy. I pretend like I am trying to find him & he gives me a huge grin. He took his first 2 steps yesterday, and after seeing that I was his personal cheerleader, he did it over and over again. I love it when a baby is walking for the first time- it takes so much work and concentration & yet is one of the first major accomplishmetns of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment