Nut Family

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Playing with Cinderella

There is a song that describes our Hallie perfectly...
"Playing Cinderella
Riding her first bike
Bouncing on the bed
looking for a pillow fight
Running through the sprinkler
with a big popsicle grin-
Dancing with her Daddy
looking up at him..."
Hallie loves to dress up, and more than anything she loves to dress up beautiful like Cinderella. The other day she came to me and while putting her little hand on my hair & face she said, "Mommy, you so beautiful! I love you Mommy, You so pretty!" Yes, it melt my heart. Hallie is definatly our little Valentine baby (she was born Feb. 12) she is always so full of love and that same day she told me 10 times- "I love you Mommy!"
The other day she got so excited when she saw her Cinderella dress. She said with a surprised look, "Ah- you washed it Mommy! Thank you Mommy!" and then she quickly put it on. We played hide-n-seek & she danced around a little. I love how she is hiding in plain sight. Landon also found a new fun place to find.
I love my little Cinderella-- if only I could teach her to clean like Cinderella. :)
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: