Nut Family

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bowling



We all went bowling with Brian's family on Tuesday night after the big snow storm. Brian & I have not bowled for years & somehow he still managed to get strikes & spares. I on the other hand needed lots of help! Soon Brian realized that I really wasn't enoying the gutter balls every turn, so he made sure the bumpers came up on my turn- and yes- they worked great. I think I just needed to know that there was safety there, because once they were up, my ball never hit the bumpers & went straight towards the pins. :) We all had such a fun time! Boyd was so nice to go with us & I loved watching him help the grandkids bowl the right way. Jeff & Brittany's little boy just broke his femur & Karen was so sweet to stay with him so we could all bowl- we missed them! We all had pizza & rootbeer, and the kids can't wait to go again! Jackson was sad at the end because he didn't get to bowl very much. He only played 2 games, got to bowl twice on each turn, so a total of 36 turns & somehow it wasn't enough- maybe next time. :)
  
  
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: