Tuesday, January 25, 2011
The best kind of brother-
Hallie and Jackson have always seemed to have a close bond. The other day they were playing together and it got really quiet. I know that when it is too quiet, that usually means either a mess or trouble. I yelled down the stairs to Jackson to ask what he and Hallie were doing. He replied- "Oh, I'm painting Hallie's toenails." I was a little nervous & surprised- this is what I found. I couldn't help but take a picture because it was so sweet!!!! Hallie was in heaven & Jackson was doing a sweet service for her. Much to their protest, I had to take the fingernail polish away because I knew Morgan wouldn't be very happy when she found out they had used her things. However, they quickly went on to play with something else. A couple of hours later, once again it was really quiet. I thought maybe they had turned a movie on & then I went into the bathroom and found Jackson "curling" Hallie's hair. Hallie was so patient, and was again in heaven. Jackson was so sweet to do anything that Hallie wanted him to do that day. He served her & loved her & more than anything- was not only her brother, but her sweetest friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing ever!
Those pictures are PRICELESS!!!! What a sweetheart!!
Amen to the above; so sweet! His wife will love seeing these one day:).
Post a Comment